The Best Apple Cider Vinegar – Our Tasty Reviews
A quick search on Google regarding apple cider vinegar will reveal the impressive range of benefits it offers.
Aiding weight loss, killing bacteria, fighting diabetes, and improving digestion are just a few of the health benefits this vinegar can provide. Cider vinegar is extracted from apple cider.
It is regularly used for cleaning and cooking and has many beauty and health benefits.
Two of the factors that have made it very popular over the last couple of decades. Apple cider vinegar is available in various forms and brands, and it can be challenging to know the best one for your needs.
To help you choose the right one for your needs, we have compiled a list of the 5 best apple cider vinegars. We have offered an overview of each product, together with its pros and cons. Are you ready for this? Then continue to read on..
6 Of The Best Apple Cider Vinegar Reviewed For Weight Loss (2020)
Quick Navi -
- 6 Of The Best Apple Cider Vinegar Reviewed For Weight Loss (2020)
- Viva Naturals Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Bragg Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Kevala Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Dynamic Health Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Biona Apple Cider Vinegar
- Vitacost Apple Cider Vinegar
- What Are Some Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar?
- Choosing the Best Apple Cider Vinegar
- What’s The Best Way to Use Apple Cider Vinegar?
- Weight Loss Tips Using Apple Cider Vinegar
Check it Out
Check it Out
Check it Out
|Dynamic Health Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
|Check it Out
Viva Naturals Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
ACV is widely known for its beauty and health benefits. This organically fermented Apple Cider Vinegar comes from organic apples that have been certified.
The fermentation process is a traditional method that has been used to make wholesome, flavored apple cider vinegar that is healthy for consumption. The fermentation process is a traditional method that has been used to make wholesome, flavored apple cider vinegar that is healthy for consumption. Using Viva Naturals, you won’t need to refrigerate the vinegar even after you’ve opened the bottle.
It contains beneficial microorganism in its “mother.” These microorganisms are responsible for the many benefits attributed to ACV. It is raw, undiluted, and unfiltered making it one of the purest vinegar you can find.
This cider vinegar can improve your skin complexion; just dilute it with water and use it as a toner. The Mother in the Viva Apple Cider Vinegar will improve your skin complexion by balancing its tone and promoting a radiant, healthy glow. It has no preservatives, and it is Non-GMO and Kosher as well.
- – Has a sweet taste
- – It is unpasteurized
- – Made with organic, certified apples
- – It is Non-GMO and Kosher certified
- – You don’t need to refrigerate it even after opening it
- – Some users say it has unpleasant smell
- – Undiluted apple cider vinegar can be hard on the teeth
Bragg Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
There is a reason Braggs is the most popular brand in apple cider production. Established by two PHDs. in 1912, it is hard to go wrong with products from Bragg. Bragg’s apple cider vinegar is one of the oldest brands, which explains why it is one of the most trusted brands when it comes to organic, unfiltered, and raw vinegar that comes with the Mother.
The Bragg Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is made from raw, organically grown apples. The product is certified by the Organic Certifies and Oregon Tilth.
Besides, it is Non-GMO Certified and Kosher Certified and is produced in compliance with USDA guidelines. We can say that this product is not pasteurized as it is only passed through a minor heating process and thus it still has beneficial probiotic bacteria.
Using this organic ACV has shown to improve health and condition of the skin, relieve muscle pain from exercise, and help maintain pH balance as well as helping control weight. It is a wholesome way of adding flavor to a variety of foods while also improving the overall body health.
- – It is Kosher certified
- – It is raw and organic
- – It’s packed in glass bottle
- – It is acidity is reduced by 5%
- – You have to refrigerate after opening
- – You can use it to make a homemade fermented cider
Kevala Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
When you purchase products made by Kevala, you are assured that your health is their top priority. They specialize in making beneficial and healthy products made from natural, raw ingredients that are beneficial to your health.
Kevala Apple Cider Vinegar is made from apples only grown in America. Besides being made from locally made apples, this product packs lots of features that make it a great choice.
One of the main outstanding things about Kevala Apple Cider Vinegar is that it contains “the mother” which is known to have beneficial microorganism. In addition, it is one of the most affordable ACV available in the market. However, despite all the great features this product packs, it has one big drawback? It is packed in a plastic bottle.
While it cannot crack during shipping, the high acidity level of this product makes it unsafe to store in plastic bottles. Despite a few drawbacks, Kevala Apple Cider Vinegar will offer great benefit. With an affordable price tag, this may be one of the best ACV options to consider for people with a tight spending budget.
- – It is very affordable
- – Contains the mother
- – It has a refreshing taste
- – It is ideal for people with sensitive stomach
- – It is unpasteurized hence packs all the beneficial enzymes and bacteria
- – It is locally made hence you can be assured it has passed the set regulations
- – It is not Kosher certified
- – Some users complain that it doesn’t have the original apple taste
Dynamic Health Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
This is another raw vinegar with the “Mother.” It is organic and is Kosher certified. Made from locally grown apples certified by USDA, this apple cider vinegar mother is the best part of the product.
If you don’t like the taste of apple cider vinegar, then this product from Dynamic Health is the best option for you. It is halal and kosher-certified. It is also organic, unfiltered, and unpasteurized. You can get this product in both liquid and capsule form. The capsule is equal to a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- – The product is gluten-free
- – The apple juice made for this product is made from raw apples only
- – You don’t need to store Dynamic Health Apple Cider Vinegar in a refrigerator after opening it.
- – It contains “the mother” which ensures you are getting the apple cider vinegar in its best form.
- – The Dynamic Health Apple Cider Vinegar is unfiltered, raw, and unpasteurized, meaning you will be getting the most natural form of ACV possible.
- – It is not a good source of calcium, vitamin A, and Vitamin C.
- – The product contains a lesser “Mother” content as compared to its competitors
- – The smallest packaging size of this ACV is 16 ounces.
Biona Apple Cider Vinegar
Biona Apple Cider Vinegar is made from raw, cold-pressed apple juice. It is sold in a 5-liter jug, and therefore it should last you a long time, even if you take it regularly. The jug is convenient as it has a spigot on the side and a twist-off pour top to make pouring easier.
Like many ACV, Biona Apple Cider Vinegar is unfiltered and unpasteurized, leaving the mother intact; this gives it a cloudy appearance. The vinegar has an acidity level of around 5% and a pH of between 4.2 and 5.
All products made from Biona are organic, GMO free, suitable for vegetarians (many are vegan), with no artificial additives. So you can be sure that drinking specifically the Apple Cider Vinegar will be not only tasty but healthy for you as well!
- – It is sold in a massive five-liter bottle
- – Unfiltered and unpasteurized; made from raw apple juice
- – Its two spouts make measuring it easier; use the larger opening to measure larger amounts and smaller opening when you want to take a tablespoon or two
- – It is sold in a plastic bottle
- – Vinegar might be too acidic for some
- – Several people have complained about its taste
Vitacost Apple Cider Vinegar
Another popular brand that makes ACV with the mother is Vitacost Apple Cider Vinegar. Vitacost is known for making wide-ranging health products, and there ACV has a lot to offer. This vinegar is both vegan, and kosher approved and is made from raw apples.
Vitacost does not heat or filter their vinegar nor do they add any flavorings, colorings, or sugar. It comes at a much affordable price 32 oz bottle. Suitable for vegans and vegetarian, Vitacost Apple Cider Vinegar is made with only the finest organic apples.
In addition to being organic, this product contains the mother, which offers the most important benefits of probiotic bacteria.However, even though this is a quality product that is organic, it has one major drawback; once opened, it has to be refrigerated for preservation.
Besides, its glass bottle is somewhat heavier than most brands. Overall, it is a high-quality product that offers all the benefits of one of the best apple cider vinegars.
- – It is Kosher certified
- – It is suitable for vegan and vegetarians
- – It doesn’t have any additives, sugar, or flavorings
- – Its glass bottle is heavier than many other brands
- – It requires refrigeration after opening for preservation
What Are Some Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar?
For many centuries, people have been using apple cider vinegar to cure virtually everything from speeding external healing wounds to coughing. However, there are very few scientific studies that support the use of vinegar as an anti-infective agent. That said, this vinegar has been proven to be beneficial in the following ways;
Helping with weight loss
though more studies need to be done, researchers say that apple cider vinegar can help with weight loss over time. It is believed that vinegar turns on certain genes that are involved in breaking down fats in the body.
Unfiltered apple cider vinegar leaves undigested starches in the stomach. While this may seem a scary thing, it turns out to be beneficial. The remaining starches act as food for good bacteria (probiotics) in your gut.
Blood sugar control
This vinegar boasts anti-glycemic properties. It helps block the digestion of certain starches that can raise blood sugar. It can also slow diabetes making it valuable for insulin-resistant people.
Choosing the Best Apple Cider Vinegar
There are several things you should look for in apple cider vinegar brands. Here we will discuss a few things you should lookout for…
Unfiltered is Better
Unfiltered apple cider vinegar is preferred for treating digestive problems. You should see an emulsion floating in the bottle. This cloudy mass is what is often referred to as “mother” which is packed with probiotics bacteria that are good for immune system support and digestion.
Look For Unpasteurized Apple Cider Vinegar
If you are looking for an apple cider vinegar that will give you the best results, then go for one that has not undergone pasteurization process as it still has probiotic microorganism. When apple vinegar is pasteurized, both bad and good bacteria are killed and you will, therefore, you may lose out on probiotic benefits. However, pasteurized options are safer.
Choose those packed in glass bottle
Due to the high acidity levels of apple cider vinegar, it is best to store it in a glass bottle. Plastic bottles can break down over time. If the brand you want stores their APV in plastic containers, ensure that the plastic is USDA food grade safe. The bottle should also be phthalate and BPA free.
What’s The Best Way to Use Apple Cider Vinegar?
Taking apple cider vinegar the wrong way can result in an unpleasant experience. Here are several to help you use it rightly;
- – Dilute it in a ratio of 1-2 tablespoons per eight ounces of water
- – Use straw to sidestep as many taste buds as possible
- – Sip it with a meal twice a day for best results
- – Shake it before use to ensure integration of the mother
- – Read the instruction on the label
Weight Loss Tips Using Apple Cider Vinegar
All of the above best apple cider vinegar options we have listed here are great choices. They will give you all the benefits you are looking for in ACV.
Try to choose unfiltered, organic, raw products that have all the enzymes and nutrients intact. They have “the mother.” With many brands to choose from, it will be up to you to choose the best product for your needs now that we have listed the best apple cider vinegar so far on the market.